Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Aymeric sees



















French stunner Aymeric lives in Italy, writes in English and runs in Morocco.
This what he sees. He writes:


This is a picture of the Aguedal Royal Gardens in Marrakech: on Easter day, I joined my friend Elena (and her own Nike+ equipment), and we ran 8.5 km in a little over an hour among the palm trees and gigantic boungainvillea. The number of local people cheering us along the way must only be equalled during the New York marathon.

It's the first time in my life I ran other than on a treadmill or for catching a train/bus. The amazing scenery made it very easy and motivating to run.

And even though 5 days after, my knees still hurt, I'm so proud of myself I consider getting a commemorative tattoo.

3 comments:

Enna said...

That is beautiful!

Molly : ) said...

Simply Amazing. :)

Heidi said...

I'm booking my flight right now.