Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet the winners 1 - Josefina



















All of you have not met Josefina, so let me start by telling you that she is a wonderful person. It's also her birthday today.

Josefina is the nicest programmer I've met. She's also very funny. She's from the north of Sweden and talks in the most appealing dialect.

She tells me she runs in Nike+ shoes but she can't remember the exact model.
Here are some more winning answers:

How often do you go running?
I try to run at least three times a week

When do you run?
Post work during the weekdays and mornings or early afternoon during the weekends.

Do you run together with someone?
No, mostly I run by myself.

How far do you usually run?
At least 5kms.

What do you listen to?
I listen to talk radio. Documentaries. When I listen to music, I tend to go for pop. On my most recent run, I listened to all saints, sugarbabes and amy winehouse.

What do you like about running?
I like how it clears my head and I like the exercise. I also like the competition. No way I would have run this much without the challenges.

Would you share your key to success, the secret behind your win?

I don't really have a secret. I think I just lucked out.


-----
sure. luck. see how modest she is? she was the winner. she ran further, faster. luck had nothing to do with it.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Happy birthday and congratulations Josefina!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lulu,
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

You make la familia so proud Jossan. :-)
Marathon next year?